The RadonAway RP140 Mitigation fan is less powerfull than the RP145, but is rated Energy Star. An interesting option when there is a good air flow under the concret slab.
Designed especially for radon mitigation, RadonAway’s RP Series fans provide superb performance and are ultra-quiet and attractive. They are ideal for most active sub-slab radon mitigation systems. Others items to build a depressurization system can be found in your local hardware store (pvc pipe, etc).
NOTE: For specific technical or retrofit questions, please consult a licenced certified professional.
– Energy efficient
– Thermally protected
– Rated for Indoor/Outdoor and Residential/Commercial use
– Quiet operation
– 5 year hassle-free warranty
– Mounts on duct pipe
– Rugged .125 in. Noryl plastic housing
– ETL Safety Agency Listed – tested to UL Standards 507 for indoor or outdoor use
– Meets all ECR requirements
– Made in USA
– Inlet/Outlet: 4.5″ outside diameter (4″ PVC Schedule 40 size compatible)
– Power: 120V 60 Hz AC
– Mounting: PVC duct pipe or with optional mounting bracket
– Continuous Duty; Class B Insulation; Thermally protected
– Weight: 5.5 lbs
– Watts: 15-21
– Max Pressure “WC”: 0.8
– Typical CFM vs. Static Pressure “WC”:
135 vs 0.0″
70 vs 0.5″