Conditions of Use
- Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use this website. You are responsible to ensure that your access to this website and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view the site or use such material.
- By purchasing or using a product available on this website you agree that the use of this product is strictly your responsibility and that Radonscan, its affiliates, agents and/or representatives, subsidiary and parent companies, or their respective directors, officers, employees, are not responsible for any use/misuse of such a product.
- Radonscan, its affiliates, agents and/or representatives, subsidiary and parent companies, or their respective directors, officers, employees, assumes no liability for any circumstance arising out of the use of, purchase, intent to purchase or inquiry relating to any products or services mentioned on this site or in any communication. This includes direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Radonscan, its affiliates, agents and/or representatives, subsidiary and parent companies, or their respective directors, officers, employees, makes no warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. All Radonscan products and services are highly technical in nature and the sales and support processes are highly individualized and consultative. No purchaser or potential purchaser should base any decision exclusively on the information contained in this site or in any Radonscan published communication.
- Material on this website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by Radonscan, and do not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. You acknowledge that information or material that you provide electronically through your access to or usage of this website is not confidential or proprietary, except as may be required under applicable law, and acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss.
- Radonscan, do not represent or warrant that the information or material, including without limitation any downloadable software, accessed from or through this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
- All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to Radonscan. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Radonscan or any other person or entity.
- This site is operated by Radonscan from Quebec City, Canada and these terms shall be governed by the laws of the province of Quebec and the applicable laws of Canada without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Quebec City in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms.
- Radonscan may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as they are in effect at the time at which you access Radonscan website. No assurance is given that information or material on this website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.